To become an official member of DH10, students must complete an application questionnaire. The DH10 teachers take great care in assessing each individual application to help discover if DH10 and the Diamond Approach is a good fit for their individual needs and life situation. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you are considered “preliminarily accepted” into DH10. Full acceptance will be determined by your Big Group Teachers in consultation with your private teacher.
We understand that this is an intimate document, therefore all applications are held in strict confidence and shared only between DH10 teachers. You may download a printable application below (step #1). Please also complete a Teacher Location Form (step #2) and return to Gregory with your application. If you’d prefer a Microsoft Word versions of these documents email Gregory at: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which can be paid here.
5 Steps to Apply to California Diamond Heart 10:
- Download, print, complete, and scan/photograph the Application: (download pdf version) or (download MS Word version)
- Download, print, complete, and scan/photograph the Teacher Location form (download) or (download MS Word version)
- Find/take a headshot and save in .jpg format
- Pay $25 Application fee here
- Email Completed Application (#1), Teacher Location form (#2), and headshot (#3) to Gregory at: email@example.com
For questions, write our administrator, Gregory at: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR CADH10 IS SEPTEMBER 1, 2020. After this date CADH10 group will be closed and will no longer accept new applications.