To become an official member of DH10, students must complete an application questionnaire. The DH10 teachers take great care in assessing each individual application to help discover if DH10 and the Diamond Approach is a good fit for their individual needs and life situation. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you are considered “preliminarily accepted” into DH10. Full acceptance will be determined by your private teacher after you have completed at least ten private sessions and attended a minimum of two official DH10 weekends in 2018-2019.
We understand that this is an intimate document, therefore all applications are held in strict confidence and shared only between DH10 teachers. You may download a printable application below (step #1). Please also complete a Teacher Location Form (step #2) and return to Becky with your application. If you’d prefer a Microsoft Word versions of these documents email Becky at: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which can be paid here.
5 Steps to Apply to California Diamond Heart 10:
- Download, print, complete, and scan/photograph the Application: (download pdf version) or (download MS Word version)
- Download, print, complete, and scan/photograph the Teacher Location form (download)
- Find/take a headshot and save in .jpg format
- Pay $25 Application fee here
- Email Completed Application (#1), Teacher Location form (#2), and headshot (#3) to Becky at: email@example.com
For questions, write our administrator, Becky at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2019 DH10 will continue to welcome truly interested new people to attend 1-2 meetings in preparation for committing to the group. By summer 2019, the group will officially close at which time we will no longer accept new applicants. If you would like to attend a big group meeting, please visit the registration page.